Consistent meta-data and a proper CAD-Design definition are key to effective Product Design. nexiles.companion simplifies repetitive activities to a great effect and helps designers to focus on the design task instead of having to manually maintain correct definitions for all kind of meta-data.
Features and benefits of nexiles.companion:
- Minimalistic and intuitive user interface providing functionality to e.g. create new models with a consistent set of meta-data
- Possibility to update and modify meta-data of existing models.
- Automatic validation and feedback for correct value definition.
- Tooltip functionality helping users to understand the meaning of the value and field they are filling out.
- Assignment of material definitions to new and existing models.
- Automatic creation of drawings with correct templates and drawing formats.
- Execution of additional logic to dynamically hide/show fields depending on selected values.
- Additional logic to generate filenames based on specific rules or retrieving numbers from the Windchill number generator or from other systems like ERP.
How does nexiles.companion help to make work more effective?
- nexiles.companion is implemented to match the requirements for consistent CAD designs. Correct naming, validated descriptions, materials, and lots of other things are taken care of.
- Designers are guided through the process of specifying the required information.
- Repetitive tasks are automated and errors eliminated.
- Central configuration ensures consistent ways of working and provides a predictable output of CAD data.
- Down-stream usage of CAD data becomes much more effective and predictable.
- Microsoft Windows Operating System version 7 or later.
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5 or later, Creo 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 or later
- Optional: Windchill version 10.1 or later
nexiles.companion is implemented as an add-on to the existing Creo installation. The impact on the existing installation is minimal and requires no substantial modification to any existing Creo environment.
Talk with an expert
+49 (0) 751 270 856 50
Consistent meta-data and a proper CAD-Design definition is key to any effective Product Design.